Understanding our Home Care Packages
We cater to a broad range of patients with a variety of needs. Which is why we offer a comprehensive range of care packages. Although we offer a comprehensive range of dementia and elderly care solutions, our commitment to excellence in home care doesn’t stop there. We cater to a broad range of disabilities and care needs with packages designed to give you or someone close to you the right support at home.
Let’s take a closer look at our care packages;
Home Care Level 1
Our entry-level package is designed for patients in Stirling who are still able to live independently. They just need a little help with day-to-day activities like household chores and gardening. The Australian Government may fund up to the value of $8,750 with this package.
Home Care Level 2
Our level 2 home care package provides a little extra support in exercise, shopping, gardening, podiatry and personal care. The Australian Government may fund up to the value of $15,500 with this package.
Home Care Level 3
This intermediate-level care package includes support with day-to-day activities as well as support with medication and treatment support. As well as transportation in and around Stirling to ensure that patients are still as autonomous as possible. Home modifications like the installation of ramps and rails may also be supported. The Australian Government may fund up to the value of $34,000 with this package
Home Care Level 4
This is our most comprehensive home care package and is designed to provide daily support. It encompasses nursing support, social support, support in the home and garden, allied health care and more. The Australian Government may fund up to the value of $51,500 with this package.
Understanding your needs
In order to understand your needs, or the needs of a family member, you’ll need to undertake a few steps . These will also help you to determine how much support you’ll be able to receive from the Australian Government.
- Step 1– Talk to your family and loved ones to ascertain whether home care is needed that the existing support network can’t provide. Ascertain areas where the patient needs the most support.
- Step 2– register with My Aged Care. Registering is quick and easy and an important step in the process of getting support.
- Step 3– Undergo an ACAT assessment. This important assessment is undertaken by a team of care specialists that may include nurses, physiotherapists or occupational therapists. Your health, personal preferences and living situation will all be taken into account to determine your needs and eligibility for a care package.
- Step 4– Decide on the right provider for your needs and what kind of package that would best support them.
We do all that we can to make this as easy as possible for prospective patients and their families while also allowing you to make an informed decision without pressure.
Why choose Home Caring?
We understand that you have a choice of home care providers in Stirling. After you have determined your eligibility, you’ll want to take some time to ensure that you’re making the right choice.
While we absolutely want every prospective patient to make the right choice for them, we also strive to ensure that those who choose us get all the reassurance that they need that they’ve made the best informed choice.
With over 20 years’ experience in the care industry, our combination of experience, dedication, resources and passion cannot be matched in Stirling, Perth or all of Australia. We are NDIS registered, Aged Care approved, and deeply committed to ensuring that our patients always get the very best care, whatever their condition or needs.
Everything we do is based on these simple values;
- Care: A client-focused approach that puts our patients and their needs first.
- Quality: We constantly strive to bring the highest quality to our service and build value for our clients.
- Innovation: We understand that excellence requires innovation! We’re committed to an innovative approach that is always striving to better meet patients’ needs.
- Excellence: Our goal is always to exceed expectations and deliver exceptional care and customer service to patients and their families.
To learn more about our comprehensive range of home care services, or to arrange a free consultation, get in touch with us today!